Thursday, January 23, 2014

I’ll Eat Cupcakes Forever if They're From Psalm 16:8 :)

I’m not exaggerating.

I arrived at the office earlier than anyone else, as usual.  For someone like me who’s going to Ortigas everyday from Bacoor, Cavite; you have to wake up earlier to arrive at work on time.  In my case, I’m much earlier than my required time in.  Anyway, I don’t want to tell you about my usual morning routine.

I saw a dainty looking box at my table.  Christmas is over, but I still have a little surprise waiting for me.  Actually, the rest of my team mates have theirs on their tables as well.  I checked it out.  It came from a fellow worker.  I opened it and saw this:


Psalm 16:8 Chocolate Cupcakes :)

Ooooohhh.. choco cupcakes.  Looks delish, and too sweet to the eye.  Since it’s early morning, I decided to eat it after lunch.  But before noon, I can’t help myself so I took a bite on one of the cupcakes (there were four).  I took one out of the box and honestly, I found it unusually heavy, weighed too much for an ordinary cupcake.  Btw, they’re chocolate cupcakes in sweet white frosting with edible “pearls”.



I tasted it, and I really said, “WOW ANG SARAP NAMAN NITONG CUPCAKE NA TO!”.  The cupcake was moist, soft, but doesn’t fall apart.  The frosting is sweet but has not “umay” factor.  And the edible pearls are delicious too.

After trying the first one, I gave the second one to Karmi; and then the third, I gave it to my husband and they had the same reaction.  I also ate the last one.  It was so delicious. 

I’m not a sucker for cupcakes but I really loved what I’ve eaten that day.  So I checked the Facebook of who made them—Psalm 16:8 Cupcakes.

I browsed on their works.  All looked nice and delicious.  I posted on their wall and told them that their cupcakes are awesome. 
You can contact them on their Facebook page. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads