Sunday, February 23, 2014

Karen’s Beauty Post # 4: Glamourbox February 2014 Unboxing (BeloSpecial Edition)

This week is filled with “package arrival moments.”  First, my second order of anti cellulite and slimming lotion arrived from an IG online shop (actually this order is for my officemates).  Then yesterday, three packages arrived:  one from Lazada Online store (my most awaited juicing machine and retractable eyeliner), one from Sampling Room (full sizes of Sappe Fibre Beauti Drink, Whisper, and Calchews), and the last, the unexpected—one from Glamourbox (I was expecting this to arrive by next week).  I got excited and hurriedly opened this first among those packages that I have received.

This month of February, Glamourbox is offering a special Belo beauty box.  They opened their subscription last February 14th, and upon notification, I immediately subscribed. 









Are you ready to get Belo-fied? : ) Here are the goodies inside this month’s beauty box:

BELO SUNEXPERT Face Cover SPF40

BELO SUNEXPERT Face Cover SPF40 – Prep your face each day with the best cream for anti aging – sunscreen!  Made with Cell Protect Technology, this face cover decreases sunburn cells to protext against UV cell damage.  Full size 50mL/Php 329.75

What I’ve got: Full Size

My thoughts: Since I got my Anew Face Sunscreen from my Beauty SOS Box, I’ve become an instant fan of face sunblock products.  I’ve been planning to buy another one since it’s already used up, but I think I’ll do that some other time because I wanted to try this one from Belo.

BELO SUNEXPERT Body Shield SPF60

BELO SUNEXPERT Body Shield SPF60 – Need to go outdoors in a jiffy?  Put on this body sunscreen that doesn’t need any waiting time!  With Cell Protect Technology as its main ingredient, you won’t have to worry about the harmful rays of the sun.  Full size 100mL/Php 459.75

What I’ve got:  Full Size

My thoughts:  One for the face, then this for the body.  I’ve got a long line of lotions waiting to be used, I’ll put this on hold.  Well, come summer time, I think I’m going to give this a try.

BELO SUNEXPERT Transparent Mist SPF50

BELO SUNEXPERT Transparent Mist SPF50 – If lotion sunscreens are not your thing, try this mist-type!  It’s lightweight and quickly absorbed by the skin, you won’t feel it once it dries.  With Cell Protect Technology, it strengthens your skin’s defense system and maintain its health.  Full size 100mL/Php 449.75

What I've got:  Full Size

My thoughts:  Sun protection mist.  Not a fan of this one.  But I’ll still give this a try when I hit the beach :)

BELO ESSENTIALS Whitening Antiperspirant Deodorant (Aerosol)

BELO ESSENTIALS Whitening Anti Perspirant Deodorant (Roll On)

BELO ESSENTIALS Whitening Anti-perspirant Deodorant – Control underarm skin darkening before it starts!  Give it a beauty makeover with this Beauty Deo that lightens skin, minimizes pores, soothes irritations with a 24-hour protections against sweat.  Aerosol Full Size 140mL/Php 179.75, Roll on Full size 40mL/Php 89.75

What I’ve got:  Full sizes for both Aerosol and Roll on

My thoughts:  This is good because I’ll have a restock for my deo. That’s all. : )

BELO Underarm Whitening Cream

BELO Underarm Whitening Cream – Need faster lighening results for your underarms?  Complement your Belo Beauty Deo with this whitening cream with Alpha Arbutin.  It fights hyperpigmentation at the cellular level, for results you can see in just 14 days!  Full size 40g/Php 799.75

What I’ve got:  Full size

My thougts:  I’ll start to use this tomorrow.  I’ve never cared for my underarms that much. Hahaha!  I’m content of waxing it myself.  I don’t want to even talk about my underarms, it’s a private thing for me. LOL.


Total value of the box:  P2,308.50.  Not that bad for a subscription fee of Php 595.  But personally, there’s a “ay, sana meron pa” factor.  I was expecting for a voucher or GC for Belo Medical Group services. Hahaha, just kidding! (But  yeah, how I wish…… :P).  But overall, I like the items, it’s just I can only use some of them when summertime comes.

Check out the Glamourbox Facebook here and their website here.

Also, drop by at the Belo Essentials Facebook here

What can you say about the Glamourbox Belo Special Edition Box?  Share your thoughts on our Comments Section : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads