Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Feature Article for the JIL Website: My Boracay 2012 Experience!

Here is an excerpt of my feature blog post for Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide website.

****

Every year, our beloved JIL pastors and staff from all over the Philippines and the world come together to be a part of the celebration of God’s goodness and faithfulness to His church. Conferences, strategic planning and evaluation, submission of various reports and meetings are also part of their itinerary. But, let us come to know the fact that they also deserve a treat: a chance to relax, unwind, and mingle with their fellow pastors and workers.

I was given a chance to join these people to spend a short vacation in Boracay. I was thrilled because I will be given a chance to get to know them beyond “church hours”. And also, this is a perfect time for me to savour the Lord’s greatness through His creations. The sea, the fine white sand, the skies, the coconut and palm trees—which come together perfectly just through the command of His voice. Truly His power is way beyond measure.

Read more in this link:  Boracay Moment: Thank you Pastors!

2 comments:

  1. once again, congrats for the nice article! -ate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate karis is that you? Hehe.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads