Monday, April 14, 2014

I Want To Be Part of Sample Room's Bloggers Circle!

From Sample Room's FB Page
I fell in love with my Sample Room subscription since the day they gave me 100 points to be used for sampling selected beauty, health and lifestyle products.  Sample Room opened the "sleeping heart" of beauty blogging within me.  At first I thought I'm destined to write inspirational, travel and food blogs and other serious stuff.  Even in my wildest dreams, blogging about beauty products never struck my mind.  When I was single, I don't put powder on my face.  I never used lotion, baby cologne is more than enough for me.  I never even bothered to groom my brows. And I love basketball.  The last statement is just random. :P

Way back then I never find myself beautiful.  I tried joining Miss Intramurals during my sophomore year in high school, and I heard people that I'm only good in joining quiz bees, and after that I promised myself not to join such contests again.  I don't have flawless skin, I'm too skinny (but I have wider hips), and I don't have good posture.  And to top them all off, my self esteem is way, way down the drain.  I'm not beautiful.  Then I focused on my studies to excel.  At least I have one aspect that I am confident of.

But I learned that I should take good care of myself so that I can also take good care of the people I loved the most.  When I got into a relationship, my ex boyfriend (now, my husband), taught me that I should feel good about myself.  Showing positive vibes will make a person more beautiful.  Now that I'm married to the man I love, I wanted to be look great and look best for him.

That's when Sample Room came into the picture.  From that hundred points that I've used for sampling their featured products, I was able to get familiarized with some products that are totally new to me, and also to those products that I usually ignore as I pass by along the grocery/beauty store shelves.  Through Sample Room, I was also able to help my friends that also love beauty and lifestyle products by recommending them to subscribe and to buy the products that I was able to sample to see for themselves.  Sample Room also prevented me to buy the wrong products and to waste money--they are true to their tag line:  Try Before You Buy.  With a minimal shipping fee, I was able to try products that I think will work for me.

I wanted to become a part of Sample Room's Bloggers Circle because I consider this as my way of learning from other experienced beauty bloggers.  I don't and will never consider myself a beauty blogger.  I'm just an ordinary woman who loves to try products for myself and for my friends to see if the products will work on them too.  I write unboxing and product reviews because I just wanted to share my true experiences and impressions on a particular product. 

I hope I will be given a chance to be a part of this awesome circle.  I will be very honored and humbled, if ever. :)

More power to Sample Room!

Check their website here :)



4 comments:

  1. I saw this announcement. I'm very interested but also, very scared of rejection. Good thing I have 'til the 30th to decide. Good luck, hope you make it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tellie! Wow, im so honored to receive a comment from you! Lol! I really admire you and your beauty blogging skills--subtle but straightforward. Hehe. Im sure pag sumali ka you'll get a spot!:) as for me, i just wanted to join.. if i'll qualify i'll be happy, if not it's ok.. :D thanks for dropping by!;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi gcandedeir! Thank you! And also thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads