Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Mind In Random FREE PASSION MANILA 2014 Concert Tickets Winner!

Hello guys!  I would like to thank all the participants who joined and shared their thoughts on the things that they are most passionate about :) I'm going to share all of the entries on my Facebook page.

So here is the winner of the THREE UPPER BOX A TICKETS for the Passion Manila 2014 - March 28 event at the Araneta Coliseum, 7PM (drawn via electronic raffle):




CONGRATULATIONS MR. JONATHAN PANER!  You and two of your friends will watch the event for free!  Kindly email me at karenlibunao@hotmail.com for further instructions on how to claim your prize :)

Once again, thank you to all who joined this activity! May God bless you! :)

*Note:  Stay tuned for another raffle--FREE HILLSONG UNITED TICKETS UP FOR GRABS! :)

UPDATE: Jonathan just claimed the tickets today. God bless you bro! Enjoy the concert! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads