Thursday, March 6, 2014

Karen’s Beauty Post # 5: I’m Now a Certified Snoe-aholic!

Last night after work, Zham and I went to Robinsons Galleria to buy a replacement for his bag.  Then I suddenly remembered that Snoe has its store at the said mall.  I really wanted to check that out after I received and tried their products through the Glamourbox Snoe Special Edition.

We finally reached the store at the third floor.  I was excited to see the other Snoe product offerings.

Let me share to you some items that I bought from them last night:


What's Up Brow! Water Resistant Eyebrow Gel Corrector - Khaki


What’s Up Brow! Water Resistant Eyebrow Gel Corrector (Shade: Khaki) – Create perfect face-framing brows!  This lightweight gel formula has the water-resistant color of a tint, fills in sparse areas like an enhancer and tames brows like a gel.  It helps to create the perfect brow line that do not fade, run or smudge, even if you sweat or wear it in harsh weather conditions.  Get ready for beautiful, face-framing brow color that lasts all day long.  At the end of the day, it is easily removed with any gentle makeup remover. Full size 8mL/Php 899

I need some more eyebrow makeup practice (and sorry for the lowres front mobile phone camera) #ExplainMode

This amount is already enough for my brows
My thoughts:  I’ve been looking for a product like this everywhere.  I’ve been starting to learn how to do proper eyebrow makeup and this is really essential for me.  Now, my Maxfactor brown eyeshadow will thank me because it can finally be brought back to where it belongs—being an eyeshadow, not an eyebrow filler. LOL.  What’s Up Brow! Water Resistant Eyebrow Gel Corrector comes with a slanted brush and a fine brush, both small in size.  I’ve been wearing this all day and unlike my previous brow makeup, no smudge or fading has taken place yet.  Though a bit pricey for me, I don’t regret buying this one!  Just a small drop of the product is enough for both brows, so I believe this will last really long before the need to buy another one arises.

Body Ritual Recipes Whipped Body Frosting - Honey Dew Melon Yogurt

Body Ritual Recipes Whipped Body Frosting (Honey Dew Melon Yogurt) – fortified with Vitamin E to hydrate skin with moisture that lasts all day.  Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredible soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.  It also contains papaya enzyme to whiten your skin and SPF 15+ sun protection!  Full size 120mL/Php 299

My thoughts:  Ooooohhhh this yummy smelling lotion!!!  My grapefruit hand lotion was all used up yesterday (after more than a year of use) and I thought it’s the perfect time to buy another lotion.  Since I was able to try the Nectarine Ginger Tea scent,  I wanted to buy the same variant for my office use.  But it was out of stock, so I have to choose something else.  Then I saw the green one, the Honey Dew Melon Yogurt scent.  I smelled it and fell in love with it.  As usual, the scent and its moisturizing effect lasted long. 

Hair Heroes Super Fresh Sage and Tea Tree Mint 5in1 Cleansing Conditioner

Hair Heroes Super Fresh Sage and Tea Tree Mint 5in1 Cleansing Conditioner - invigorates the scalp and fights dry flakes, all while moisturizing and detangling your marvelous mane.  Even the most severe and persistent scalp conditions can be treated with this extra-strength formula. Annoying dandruff, psoriasis, scaling, and crusting are all effectively controlled with the gentle massage of this rich Cleansing Conditioner. Your hair will be left clean, soft, and fully manageable.  It’s also a fabulous foot treatment for tired, aching feet, as well as a great shaving lotion. Full size 250mL/Php 599

My thoughts:  The effective results of Hair Heroes Agent Zero Cleansing Serum (the one we’ve tried through Glamourbox) made us have this one.  We tried it this morning and it has calming and cooling effects for my hair and scalp (I used this as a leave on conditioner).  What amazed me is that it can also be a cleansing conditioner, head massage stimulant cream, deep treatment mask, after shampoo rinse out conditioner, foot treatment and shaving lotion.  Having these multiple uses, I think this is a good buy at Php 599.

There you go!  Snoe for me is really a promising brand with promising products.  And what makes it a better brand is that it is Philippine made.  I believe they can go a long way, just like the big brands that we know in the beauty and cosmetics industry.



For more of their products, visit their website and their Facebook page.

What are the other Snoe products that you were able to try so far?  Share your thoughts at the Comments section! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads