Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Clinique Bonus Time Kit Unboxing + Thoughts

It’s been a looooonnngggg time since my last post.  And I’m back.  Hopefully I’ll have the time to post here from time to time.

Raffle draws are not my thing.  I can only remember about less than 5 instances that I won in a raffle draw.  I even got my heart broken a few years ago during our company’s Christmas raffle draw.  I’ve been dreaming of winning an iPad air, to the point of praying for it every day, every night.  During our Christmas party, I really hoped I’d win.  But I didn’t.  I was so disappointed that I told myself I’ll never expect to win next time. 

Until last June, Sample Room hosted a Clinique giveaway, where you’ll have a chance to score a very special giveaway from them—a Clinique bonus time kit, and a full sized  Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion.

Upon seeing the promo details, once again, the spirit of great expectancy became alive in me, LOL!  I really wished I’ll become the winner.  But in the end, I just said, I’ll join and won’t expect that much.  I don’t want to have my heart broken once again. Haha! :P
After a few weeks, I was tagged by Sample Room through Instagram, informing me that I won the raffle.  My heart almost jumped out of my being. LOL! I was really thrilled and overjoyed.  I even read comments from fellow raffle “joiners” that they almost died of envy because I won. Hahaha.  Sorry for that :|






After a few days, the package arrived and I was really excited to know what’s inside the white Clinique paper bag.  The personalized note from the Sample Room team made me want to fly to their HQ and hug them one by one. :D

Anyway, sorry for this long overdue post, I think there’s a possibility that this post won’t excite you anymore hahaha… But let me share with you what I’ve got:


Clinique Bonus Time Kit - 8-piece sample sizes of Clinique’s current favorites/best sellers:


Moisture Surge Thirst Relief in sample jar – oil free, lightweight cream-gel plumps skin with 24 hour hydration.

So far:  this made my skin fully moisturized.  At times I felt it’s overly moisturized, I felt it made my face oily.  Just a little portion of this product is enough.


Rinse off foaming cleanser in sample tube – Foamy cream-mousse cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly, gently, efficiently.

Comforts with botanicals. Leaves skin feeling moist, clean, fresh. Ophthalmologist tested.

So far:  I haven’t used this even once because I don’t have the time to do so.


Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 40 in sample tube – High-level daily sunscreen in a sheer, weightless formula. Protects against sun and environmental damage with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun block and antioxidants. For all skins, even the most sensitive. Wear alone or as an invisible makeup primer.

So far:  I used this twice.  I think I’ll use this again since I just learned that this can be used as a primer.


Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ in sample bottle – Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer.  Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

So far:  I’m not a fan of this moisturizing product.  My face felt “heavy” after applying this.



Even Better Makeup SPF15 in sample tube – Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening.

So far:  This is one of my favorites since it’s a makeup product.  This worked well on my face, I didn’t have breakouts.




Long Last Lipstick in Watermelon – Longest-wearing formula. Keeps its just-applied look for hours. Won't feather, creep, stain or dry out.

So far:  Another favorite because I love lipsticks. =) I’m using this daily and I love it because of its soft pink shade and its lasting power.



All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage in sample tube – This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.

So far:  I’m applying this on my under-eye area before sleeping.  I liked this product because it brightened my eye area even when at time I lacked sleep.  However, I gave this to my mom because I think she needed this more than anyone else. :D



Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector in sample tube – Prescription-strength serum improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. At 4 weeks, all skin tones can expect to see a 1-2 visible shade improvement in dark spots.  It's gentle enough for year-round use. Works on past acne marks, too.

So far:  I tested this for a few days on my dark spots just below the under-eye area, and I could say it worked well on me.  I just stopped using it because I have “tons” of product samples to try out.  But I’ll surely use this again in the near future.





And lastly, Even Better Essence Lotion in full size - Activates skin's moisture retention power for a more luminous future. Our exclusive NMF complex helps optimize skin's capacity to both attract and hold glow-giving hydration. In just four weeks, skin appears smoother, charged with radiance.

So far:  so, so good!  I’m using this every night and I could say this is true to its promise of giving a more radiant and supple skin.  So glad I won a full size version of this.


Thank you so much Sample Room! 

Go visit their website and their FB page! : )

Check out also Clinique’s website and FB page.

6 comments:

  1. OMG fantastic loot. Kung di ka pa maging Clinique baby after this, ewan ko na! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Saw your Clinique post sis. Naglaway ako. ahhaha jokes! :D

      Delete
  2. Clinique’s Long Last Lipstick in Watermelon is a nice lippy!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Clinique Philippines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline! Yes, I totally agree. It's one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  3. Ang ganda ng products! Super lucky mo! :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads