Thursday, May 8, 2014

Karen’s Beauty Post # 11: Unboxing Saladbox April 2014 Regatta Box

I was able to receive two boxes from Saladbox as part of my three month promo subscription (3 for 1000 promo).  The first box is the Skin Food Box, then the other is the Regatta Box—this is their April 2014 special edition box.

Many thoughts came into my mind as I opened the Regatta Box.  All I know is that Regatta is a casual clothing store.  I did not know that they have other product lines aside from clothes.

The box is closely associated with summer.  Very timely.  As stated in the box’s curation card, this special box contains the essential stuff that we should have with us as we enjoy the summer heat.







Let’s take a look at the contents! : )


Sunblock Spray SPF70 UVA/UVB – This lightweight sunblock spray has SPF 70 that will surely protect your skin while you’re out there soaking up the sun.  Full size Php 245

What I’ve got:  Full size

My thoughts:  Another sunblock!  Now I really don’t know how to use up all the sunblock products that I’ve received since January. LOL!  But I’ll surely try this one. 




25th Anniversary Limited Edition Eau de Toilette for Women – Spritz on some of this limited edition goodness for that lively and fresh-from-the-shower scent – perfect as your summer fragrance! Full size Php 425

What I’ve got:  Full size

My thoughts:  I definitely agree that this is a perfect summer fragrance!  The scent is not too strong and very citrusy.  I’m actually using this now!





Lip Balm with Sunscreen Protection in Green Apple – Have smooth and kissable lips while protecting them from the sun with this apple-scented lip balm.  Full size Php 85

What I’ve got:  Full size

My thoughts:  I really love collecting lip balms without actually using them all. Hehe!  But this one is one of my favorites.  This is currently a part of my makeup kit.

Lip Balm with Sunscreen Protection in Chocolate – Get delicious lips (literally) with the chocolate variant of this lip balm with sunscreen protection! Full size Php 85

What I’ve got:  Full size

My thoughts:  I really liked that Regatta has come up with sunscreen lip balm.  This one in chocolate flavor is indeed delicious.  I wanted to eat it up. :P


Special Edition Wooden Mirror – This beauty tool is a must have for every summer kit – we have to check if we look good all the time!

My thoughts:  Ok, a mirror.  I didn’t expect this to be a part of the box, but okay, since it’s “special edition”, then okay… :D Actually having a mirror in my bag is not necessary for me. Hahaha! Well, it’s just me! :P


25th Anniversary Limited Edition Eau de Toilette for Man – Spray this fresh, summery scent to your man to heighten the summer feel.  Full size PhP 425

What I’ve got:  Sample size

My thoughts:  Of course, this one will go to my husband!  According to him it’s too strong.  But he’ll still use it :)


25th Anniversary Limited Edition Charm Bracelet – Wear this to the beach as bracelet or anklet to celebrate Regatta’s 25th year of stylish existence!

My thoughts:  Not a fan of charm bracelets.  I wrapped this along with my perfume.


Total value of the box excluding the mirror, sample perfume and bracelet: Php 840.  Almost the same value as compared to the Skin Food Box.  I’m quite happy with this box because I’m sure that I can use all of the stuff—nothing will be given away. Hehe!  Happy 25th Anniversary Regatta!  I’ll drop by at one of its stores if I have the chance.

Check the Saladbox website here and their Facebook here.


What do you think of the Saladbox Regatta Box?  Share your thoughts at the Comments section!

6 comments:

  1. I should've known about their 3-month promo. I think that's worth it. Anyway, you can just store your sunblocks in your beauty bin as long as you won't open them. At least you won't run out of stock until they're not yet expired.

    Style and Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle! Im about to receive my last box and that will determine if I'll continue my Saladbox subscription or not. Yes, it's worth it, but there's still a "bitin" factor, me wanting for more. LOL. I'll take note of your advice re: the sunblock. Dami ko na kasing sunblock products hehe :D

      Delete
  2. I do like this box (you get so much more than the amount you paid especially since it's like P333 only) but the May box is quite disappointing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis! I know right! :'( super sad box. kakainis. haha. #iyaktawa :P at least ikaw may body spray pa eh.. may mga nagcomment sa IG ko na wala din silang ganun just like me. im having second thoughts if i'll post my unboxing for May saladbox.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Regatta sunblock is actually good. been using it religiously and i will finish my blog post about it this week. this uses combination of physical and chemical sunscreen agent.
    anyway, i love regatta and glad this box came with regatta goodies!
    kikaysimaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Among the three boxes (March - May), this is also my favorite. Honestly I haven't tried the sunblock spray as of this writing. I'll check and will try it out soon. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads