Thursday, November 1, 2012

My First Family Blogpost: We Missed You Dad



We usually go to either Libingan ng mga Bayani or to Sta. Cruz, Laguna to pay visit to my departed grand parents.  But this day, we chose to make this our family day—even without Dad.

I woke up earlier today, way earlier than my usual waking time when there is no work.  I sensed that someone went inside my room and sat on my bed.  It’s my mom.  Sabi niya kasi, wala siyang makausap.  I was a little bit sleepy then, but I opted to wake myself up to listen to her.  That early morning we were able to talk so much about anything.  It felt good.

I ate breakfast alone because I was so hungry, I forgot to ask mom and Karmi to have breakfast with me (tsk).  Right after that I talked to Zham to check him out.  It’s been a week since we last saw each other and admittedly, we missed each other so much.  We can’t wait for Saturday—come faster please!!! :)

Today is the perfect time to fix my room.  I was able to put all of my shoes, bags and my luggage that I used on my recent trips in order.  It felt good as well.  I smell a very good day today.

Ate Karis, my older sister, with her husband Kuya Romel, arrived at our house this afternoon.  They went to my parents’ bedroom with mom, Karmi and me.  We talked and tried to catch up for hours.  Once again, it felt good, because it has been ages since we spent time chatting with each other in this manner.  I missed this. Seriously.

After that we went to Bonifacio High Street para doon ituloy ang kwentuhan at kamustahan.  We treated our mom at Claw Daddy’s, one of our ultimate favourite place for family dinner.  I was so happy, hyper ako and I always crack jokes to lighten up the moment.  We ate a very unhealthy meal, frankly speaking.  Barbeque back ribs, fried platter of potatoes, calamares, breaded shrimp and fish, and onion rings; seafood pasta, and my favourite buffalo chicken wings. With cold water. Ohhhh man…. It felt good once again!

We went straight to Jamba Juice kasi ayaw pa namin umuwi.  Finally I was able to try out to pose on their photobooth with my mom and sisters. I find it very cool.  We took four shots of ourselves and sent the picture to my email for upload.  Here it is. 
Our Jamba Juice photobooth shot!
I orderd their Berry Yoghurt parfait and for Karmi, Strawberry Wild Smoothie.  Mom, Ate and Kuya have had enough after the dinner kaya hindi na sila umorder.

We went outside and had some photo ops.  Naisip ko din silang pagtripan by Face swapping their picture. We were laughing for five minutes or so after seeing the output. 


Hindi talaga ako marunong mag combine ng face or imorph sa face frame ng iba! I’m so sorry…

I realized today that spending time with my family is one of my priceless moments in my life.  Iba pa din talaga pag pamilya mo ang kasama mo.  Hindi superficial yung joy pag kasama mo sila.  Yung tipong pagkauwi ko, nakangiti pa din ako, and praying na maulit ulit very soon.
Ate Karis and Mom
Me and Karmi
Mommy and I--sweet sweetan mode
To Daddy, na nasa Japan ngayon, we missed you today!  See you tomorrow pag – uwi mo. :)

1 comment:

ShareThis

Infolinks In Text Ads